Important Terms & Conditions for Online / E‐Learning candidates
PLEASE READ the following Terms & Conditions very carefully. By Signing below, you understand and accept the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Non refundable Fee: Kindly note that course fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances unless the course is discontinued for some reason by AP Teachers Training Institute. If the candidate is unable to complete the course for any particular reason then the course fee will be forfeited.
- Cancellation: of registration after payment of fees is not allowed by AP Teachers Training Institute. The payment can rather be considered non‐refundable and the decision of the project organizer to be held final.
- Re‐ registration: If a candidate is unable to complete the course within the stipulated time and without valid notification then the registration of the candidate stands cancelled. If the candidate wants to continue with the program then he/she has to re‐register by paying an additional fee of 65 USD or 3500 INR as applicable & will be eligible to get a 3 months grace period.
- Installment Payment: In case of delay in making the Installment payment by the due date there might be some temporary interruption in the course access, however, the access will be restored immediately after receiving the Installment payment from your end. The candidate will not be provided with any extra time for loss of time due to the delay in making the Installment payment on time.
- If the candidate fails to pay the Installment within the due date and it falls due for 2 months then your course access will be totally stopped and to resume the course access you will have to re-register yourself with an amount of Rs 5000 / 80 USD extra other than the installment amount.
- Assignment Submission: All Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) have to be submitted online & if there is a Term End Assignment it will have to be emailed to the online coordinators email address.
- Registered E‐mail Address: The email address that mentioned by you at the time of your admission will be considered as your registered email address with us for any correspondence. In case of change of email address the candidate must inform the academic coordinator immediately. Assignments submitted from any other email address will not be accepted without a prior notice.
If the assignment has to be redone then you will be informed by the online Coordinator.
- Time for evaluation: The Institute will take minimum 10‐15 working days to evaluate your Term End Assignments.
- Certification: Certificate will be indented only after successful completion of all assignments. No requests will be entertained for issuing of certificate before all phases have been successfully completed. After the last assignment is submitted the processing and dispatch of the certificate will take maximum of 3 to 4 weeks time.
- Course Duration: The websites clearly mention the course duration of each program. No request for false information about increasing the course duration will be entertained from any candidate.
- Application and Applicant Background Information: All information provided at the time of admission should be true to the candidate's knowledge. The contact information shall consist of his/her telephone number, email address, and the postal mailing address where he/she may be reached.
The name provided in the admission form will appear on the certificate and cannot be changed. The email address also cannot be changed and will be used for all correspondences. If there is a change in the postal address then APTTI contact person should immediately be intimated via email.
- Information, Electronic Correspondence, and Brochure : The information contained in all electronic correspondence, including websites, and in printed material is believed to be accurate. However, it may be subject to errors, changes, omissions, availability of courses, or withdrawal of special offers without notice. It is the responsibility of the applicant to contact an official AP Teachers Training Institute representative for periodic updates as terms of this course offering are subject to change without notice.
All official correspondence shall be conducted via email unless the applicant otherwise indicates on the application or in written form that this is not a suitable mode of communication.
AP Teachers Training Institute is an equal opportunity educational, training, and teaching Institution which encourages diversity in applicants, trainees, trainers, and staff.
- Tutor Support: Tutors would be available from Monday to Friday during office hrs (10 am to 6 pm) during which your evaluation, access, and queries would be handled immediately. After 6 pm till 8 pm they will be available only through WhatsApp to attend your queries. But Course Access and Evaluation will not be done after the office hours.
On Saturdays, evaluation and access will be provided only in the first half. Queries will be handled on Saturdays only through WhatsApp. If required, the tutors will attend your call till 4 pm only.
Sundays, we are completely closed.
Reply to the assignments will be given within 24 hrs during weekdays. But if submitted during weekends the students have to wait till Monday morning until the office re-opens.
It was a very good experience...as the response from tutors and supporting staff was very quick...where ever u stuck they r 24/7 available to help u out.
This was my first experience to do any online course. I am a very satisfied student of Aptti. I want to thank Soumya for giving her help throughout with all the administrative issues and being available for me whenever I needed. My teacher and senior mentor Ms. Sudipta and Ms. Arpita were always ready to help me out whenever I was stuck. I am glad that I opted my PG diploma in SE from your institute.
It is really worth appreciating the whole team APTTI for the timely guidance through out the course. Thank you so much.
Had a great experience..
It was wonderful learning experience throughout the course where I could gain the knowledge on Montessori Teaching Methodology and this has been very useful to implement in my real time work. I thank the Mentor and Coordinator for the learning.
The course was very interesting and effective too. I learnt and gained a lot of information through this course though I have been a teacher for 17 long years. I thank all the staff of APTTI for their support and especially special thanks to Ms.Sowmya, Ms.Sudipta and Ms.Tanni.
It was very informative and useful but i suggest the study materials should include more practically.
It was amazing and the team is very friendly and very effecient had a lot of fun thanks guys at Appti.
I am Siva, my experience with TEFL course is good. With team I interact is supportive. Wish to continue same relation going forward as well on need basis.
I am very satisfied with your support staff.Unless your support i didn't complete this course .In future i interested to do PG course in your institute.Thank you for all your Team.