Special needs children need special teachers who are adequately trained and are aware of the challenges they will face while teaching. Certified teachers will be able to identify the problem in a child early and get help so that normal development is not deterred. Special education teachers and shadow teachers are of high demand in various schools. Certified special need educators are appointed in various schools, preschools, special schools and also as private shadow teachers to help children in school.
Aspiring Professionals Teacher Training Institute has two levels of program for special education teachers, certificate and diploma. The course deals with methods and theories of teaching children with Autism, Learning Disability, Mental Retardation and ADHD( Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder). Other associated disorders like sensory difficulties, visual & hearing impairment and cerebral palsy is also an integral part of the course. Special Education Needs (SEN) teachers are equipped to identify learning or behavioural problems, manage classrooms effectively and facilitate children in most effective way.
How it Works
- Please fill out our web application form to enrol to the course
- Our representatives will call you to give more details about the course
- After payment is done the teachers can start the course
- The teachers will be certified after successful completion of the course
- You can become a shadow teacher
- Be a certified SEN teacher
- Learn about disorders like autism, ADHD, learning disabilities
- Be a more effective teacher
- Increase your employability
- Teach in Schools across the globe
- There is a set of Multiple Choice Questions at the end of each module
- The answer keys will be provided to the candidates
- In Diploma phase the candidates will have to submit a research and assignment
- The assignment and research and checked by a professional licensed counsellor.
- Your mentor will guide you if you need any help.
- Once you complete all your assignment you will be certified by us.
Plot No.14, Sriram Nagar (Via Rajrajeshwari Nagar)
Gandhi Nagar, West Tambaram, Old Perungalathur, Chennai-600063
The Special Needs Teachers Training courses are developed by a licensed practitioner with years of hands on experience in teaching and counseling students with special needs. It is a premium course, which needs utmost dedication from the candidates. This course is suitable not just for Special Educators but also for teachers teaching in inclusive schools and shadow teachers.
- Internationally Accepted Certificate
- Do the course at your own pace
- Course developed by Licensed practitioner
- Certificate accredited by global organization
- Guidance from experienced mentors
- 100% Placement Assistance