Early Childhood Care and Education Course deals with caring, teaching and facilitating kids from the age group of 0 – 6. This course is for new mothers, teachers and care givers of infants. The ECCE course has been scientifically designed and developed by Aspiring Professional Teacher Training Institute. The Early Childhood Care and Education Teachers Training course comprises of teaching techniques and knowledge to upbringing children. The special focus on developmental stages enables candidates understand stages of child‘s physical and emotional growth.
After successful completion of the course, the candidates can become certified professional care givers and preschool teachers. The teachers or care givers in the modern era need to be aware of all the modern methodologies, needs of infants and also knowledge to identify disorders in a child. During the course, the candidates will be tutored and mentored by experiences professionals.
The Early Childhood Care and Education Teachers Training course is divided into three levels, Certificate, Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma. The Certificate course is of 120 hours, Diploma course is 200 hours and the PG Diploma is a 240 hours course. The certificate awarded is internationally recognized and globally accepted enabling candidates to teach worldwide.
10+ is the eligibility for Early Childhood Care and Education Teachers Training Course
- Candidates can teach in schools, work as private care givers and also become a better mother after completion of the course.
- Know about all modern ways to teach and facilitate young learners.
- Get job in any international schools, local preschools and also work as private care givers.
- At the end of the course, candidates will get an internationally recognized certificate.
- The ECCED Courses are divided into modules.
- Each module has a set of Multiple Choice Questions, which the students need to learn to move on to the next module
- In the Diploma and PG Diploma course, there is a section of case studies and lesson planning
- The correct answers of the MCQs are given to the students once they attempt it.
- Lesson plans and case studies are evaluated by the tutor to give you the final certificate.
How it Works
- Once payment is done, students are given access to the course with unique username and password.
- Each module has set of Multiple Choice Questions / assignment, which the students need to complete successfully to move on to the next phase.
- There is an assignment at the end of the diploma phase.
- Certificate is mailed to the candidates after successful completion of the course.