Dance teachers training is a unique course by Aspiring Professional Teachers Training Institute is a course for professional dance teachers and aspiring dance teachers. If you are a professional or trained dancer and aspire to become a teacher or trainer this is a course for you. The dance teachers training do not deal with any particular dance form but it deals with the methodologies of teaching, classroom management, lesson planning and application of educational theories in dance class.
In this course, no particular dance form is given any preference. We believe teachers who want to teach dance are already pro in their domain. All they need is to learn skills to become an able teacher, choreograph students and create curriculum. The dance teachers training course is divided into two parts, certificate course and diploma course.
The certificate course in Dance Teachers Training comprises of 8 phases and diploma course is of 14 phases. During the course the students will be given guidance through phone and chat.
How it Works
- After enrollment, the students are given access to the course online.
- Each phase has a set of MCQ’s which the students need to attempt after reading the study material.
- After completing all the MCQs successfully, students are certified
- Hard copy certificate is sent in the requested address.
- During the course, support is given through chat, mail and calls.
Part I: Dance pedagogy: What you need to know about teaching and learning dance
- Envisioning Dance Education
- Teaching Dance and Cross-Disciplinary Knowledge
- Observing and Analyzing the Teaching and Learning Situation
- Guiding Students in Learning Dance
- Understanding Dance Teaching Methods
- Organizing and Managing the Dance Class
- Analyzing the Learner and the Learning Environment
- Categorizing Dance Forms and Their Artistic Demands
Part II: Implementing Dance Pedagogy: What You Need to Do to Create a Dance Curriculum
- Developing the Lesson Plan
- Selecting the Appropriate Assessment Tools for Dance
- Writing and Delivering the Lesson Plan
- Creating a Curriculum
- Sample Units for Dance Forms
- Culminating Curriculum Portfolio